Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Beginnings




For those of you that tuned in to the last show on Friday you might have noticed a slight cold/congestion. I've been dealing with it for the past few days- it now seems to have spread to my chest and throat which is a bummer- and I've been sleeping for the most part. Its also made me more vulnerable to feel sorry for myself and to throw pity parties about retiring the show.

I am very saddened that I won't have that connection with listeners- to host a show for 3 hours once a week can be very intense but the loveliest feeling in the world. To use your voice in such a way that allows you to speak to the open world. I am a dweeb!!

Anyhow I am currently looking at options for the reincarnation of Off the Record. There are a few ideas/options that are top secret at this time- but I will say that I am currently looking at having a podcast to publish either here or at another forum.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment